Only unused, unaltered products in their original condition are eligible for exchange. To exchange, you must first email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know.
Before mailing products for exchange, you must wait for an email of approval.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return an item for an exchange.
For washing very fragile fabrics like silk, handwashing is always the best and safest option.
1. Fill a sink halfway with 30°C/86°F lukewarm water.
2. Add a few drops of the designated silk delicate detergent.
3. Give the clothing three minutes to soak.
4. Stir up the water while the delicate are submerged.
5. Rinse the silk fabric in lukewarm (30°C/86°F) water.
6. After washing, blot any excess water using a towel.
7. Dry the item by hanging it.
Since your package is in transit when we ship our items to you, the shipping firm will not provide any more updates.
It will update after it has arrived at the following sorting facility. Once it has left our organisation, it can take a few days before you observe any movement.